Wassmara with you :)

by - 19:03


Hello my dear friends!

I am so happy...  new sponsor trust on me, first time blogging for dances and animations ;) 
No have too much experience making videos, but I will do my best, I am sure I will making the better and better.  For now I want to share with you these Funky movements, I love all of them!!
This is new release, the pack called Stefanie with 15 dances.
The Dances cost  300L$ each. MORE THAN 30% on each Dance Pack (15 Dances) ■■ (2999L$).■■ 









Top ::: Sexy Princess ::: Oriana with HUD for changing color for top, laces and metal

Choker ::: Sexy Princess ::: Tri-band in 3 metals, Group Gift (free to join)

Jeans ::: Blueberry ::: 

Boots ::: Reign :::

Hair ::: Truth ::: Taja

Skin appliers ::: Essences ::: Kira for Powder Pack October 2017 for Catwa

Eyeshadows and Lipstick ::: The Face ::: Powder Pack October'17 for Catwa

Nose ring ::: Maxi Gossamer :::



Enjoy!
Babi ♥






You May Also Like

0 comentarios