Shey / Designer Circle round 118th / On9 / Overlow Poses

by - 9:16










I am so happy, finally I decided for another mesh head for my collection :)  
Is the turn for LOGO mesh head, Alex, is really beautiful and its espressions helps a lot who enjoy to do photography in Second Life.  At first, I had some problems to adjust my IKON eyes in it, cause I am an Ikon eyes lover, at the end i solved the problem :)

I am happy too, because I have a new brand as sponsor: Shey.  Thanks so much to Moi Deluxe for trusting me to show her lots of great designs in shoes and handbags.

Now the Credits:

Knit outfit ::: Pink Cherry ::: Justine, with hanging coat, the outfit available in 4 color options @Designer Circle round 118th  (15 - 28 Nov 2015)

Heels ::: SHEY ::: Seattle, for Maitreya, Slink, TMP, Eva and NC feet with HUD for changing colors

Handbag ::: SHEY ::: Terressa

Necklace ::: Zibska ::: Fontaine, with color change HUD @On9 Nov 2015

Eyes ::: IKON ::: Odyssey, clarity

Hair ::: Magika ::: darkness fall

Mesh head ::: Logo ::: Alex in Almond skin


Poses ::: Overlow Poses


Thank you all for your visit, and sponsor for your support
Babi♥









You May Also Like

0 comentarios