Posh Pixels / Essences / Overlow poses

by - 19:53





I guess this will be my last post within the next two weeks, I will be on vacation in RL and make a trip out of my country, then it will be difficult to connect to SL and take pictures.

Miss me a little if someone follow some of my posts :)

kisses!
Babi


Nice and lovely, outfit with hud for changing amazing combinations!
I love it


Mesh top Alter Ego::: Posh Pixels in 5 sizes and HUD for change colors (8 colors) 50% OFF ===> @Retail Therapy June

Mesh jeans Alter Ego::: Posh Pixels in 5 sizes and HUD for change color (8 colors) 50% OFF ===> @Retail Therapy June

Heels Alter Ego::: Posh Pixels for Slink feet (high) 50% OFF ===> @Retail Therapy june

Skin ::: Illamasqua Essences NEW RELEASE!

Lipstick ::: for Illamasqua skin ::: Essences

Eyes ::: Sovereign Glass IKON

Hair ::: jana Analog Dog

Necklace and Bangles ::: MG

Nail polish ::: Pink Cherry

Mesh body ::: Maitreya

Hand & feet ::: Slink

Poses ::: Overlow poses

Location ::: Lusty Island




You May Also Like

0 comentarios