Fitness time

by - 10:25

Hello my dear Secondollies,

Always enjoying my Second Life, exploring and finding very nice places, with incredible well done buildings and prepared to have some fun.
I found this place where to can ride bikes and motorcicles, very fun Role play with guns and you can shoot other residents (LOL), but of course, there is some rules.
The city is like a vintage town, something abandoned (perfect for pictures) and you can rent some houses too
I leave the Landmark for you => The Last Stop

I found there a fitness place and of course I made some yoga ;)






As was time for fitness and some workout....I found a fully equipped gym, with jogging strips, lifting weights, machines, sauna, excellent to keep in shape our avatar or also to make nice pictures
This is the landmark => ALPHA gym



The styling card for today:


Outfit ::: Sexy Princess ::: Yoga pants and top => NEW RELEASE

Sneakers ::: BlueBerry :::

Hair ::: Stealthic :::

Earphones ::: Muschi :::

Smartphone ::: Tuty's ::: (gift)

Energetic soda ::: Alpha Gym ::: I took it from the machine (free)

Head mesh bento ::: Catwa ::: Lilly (love it) 

Skin appliers ::: DeeTaleZ :::








You May Also Like

0 comentarios