Fumando espero al hombre al que yo quiero....

by - 19:33





Hello my dear friends,

For this post I wanted to be smoking, well at least in second life because in real life I do not, but like that always makes us want to do in our second life what we do not in the first.
I also love tattoos and piercings; only in Second Life too ;D

My second life is peaceful and solitary, I love to walk and look for new locations for the photos and of course I love also go shopping.

Styling card:


Top and Short ::: Sexy Princess ::: Lora with HUD with lot of colors for both

Boots with laces ::: Sexy Princess ::: Butterfly

Hair ::: Magika :::

Tattoo ::: Nanika :::

Glasses ::: .tsg :::

Rings ::: Meva :::

Iphone ::: Frimon ::: 

Pose ::: Belle Poses ::: 

Cigarette ::: PFC :::

Catwa bento head, Skin applier by Amara Beauty, and shape by Maitreya


perfect for this moment this video with Sarita Montiel: 

kiss!! ♥
Babi Bellic

You May Also Like

0 comentarios